Last updated: 6-29-2018
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the Ring N Bring mobile application (the "Service") operated by NVRL8 S.A.L ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account
- You shall defend NVRL8 S.A.L against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against NVRL8 S.A.L by a third-party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address and/or phone number, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process and use the service.
- We collect app usage data in order to provide and enhance the service. By accepting these terms of service and using the application you are agreeing to allow this data collection.
- We will strive to keep all your data privately secured based on best industry standards, but in case of data breach by a third party, by accepting these terms you agree to not hold NVRL8 S.A.L and RING N BRING legally liable to any damages.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on RING N BRING belong to NVRL8 S.A.L. Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or license to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned and controlled by NVRL8 S.AL except as expressly provided by the Terms.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring schedule based on your selection.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the content you post and upload on our service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by NVRL8 S.A.L
NVRL8 S.A.L has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that NVRL8 S.A.L shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
You can optionally enable automatic translation of requests on your Ring N Bring devices with a paid monthly subscription on the IOS App Store and Android Playstore.
Subscription to Ring N Bring will be charged to iTunes Account (or Google Playstore Account for Android) at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com